Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Things That Annoy Mrs. Ward

In my first post, I mentioned that alot of things annoy me- so here are just a few things that really get under my skin..........

1. Lindsay Lohan ( even though I am so interested in her- g-friend's crazy)
2.If you are watching GMA and looking at Diane Sawyer, the left side of her hair, why is it always so flat?
3.Northern accents, besides New Jersey- thats just funny!
4. whistleing
5.Miley Sirus- even though I get it, still bugs
6.reality TV even though I am addicted to it.
7.The sound my 45 year old treadmill makes when I jog on it
8.Democrats
9.Neighbors who refuse to mow their yard.......... u know who you are! I drive by your house very slow and stare at your house everyday after work.
10.Woman who are total feminist
11. potheads- and the smell of pot-gross
12. people who aren't smart who act like they are smart
13. ripped jeans
14. crocs on adults
15. people who honk, give me the finger, speed around me, ect when I am driving.......
16 my awful vision
17. gold teeth
18. people who wear their clothes too tight
19. Extremists with any religion, like I am totally a christian but I DO NOT need you to preach to me or look down on me. God and I have a deal worked out- don't you worry I am getting up there some how!
20. 80's looking risky business style ray bans that are coming back in style. what is that about- wasn't a good look the first time around.
21. people being politically correct - why all of the sudden do we have to be politically correct? we all survived when people were not being correct- let's just keep going with the flow.
22. gum that loses its flavor
23. people on FB who have over 1000 friends and they aren't famous-seriously
24. People who cuss on blogs, status updates ect. I cuss in real life but I hide it- it makes my husband alittle angry! He says it's "un-lady like" I think it makes a story better.
25. cottage cheese ( the food and on the thighs! )
26. the fact that my sister is naturally very petite- I am not and it totally bugs
27. my brother tries to put me in charge of things, but ends up doing them himself
28. martial arts, wrestling, and anything action movie-ish
29.lazy eyes, they throw me off.
30. being naturally strawberry blonde.

2 comments:

  1. I guess you know this is the first blog I have ever read and therefore this is the first time I have commented. I just hope I don't annoy you, don't want to be on your blog!!

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. No dad! YOu don't annoy me! And keep the comments coming!

    ReplyDelete