Hello!
Here are a few thoughts I have for today:
This weather is getting old, the humidity is horrible. I havent had a good hair day since I got my hair cut two weeks ago. I am starting to wonder if I like it, also I am wondering if all of the sudden I went back to puberty and have frizzy hair, or if my blow dryer has broken my hair of. The sales girl at Ulta said I would love the Wiggo, it's " almost as good as the chi!" But seriously it's going to be 90 today 90! It's May 7th really? Are you kidding! I hate summer! Well I was taught not to hate anything but I strongly dislike the heat.
I have to go to a funeral today which will be very sad. Linda was a very spunky lady and would say anything! She could always make you laugh and she gossiped like Dolly Parton on Steel Magnolias! But she is hanging with the big guy now and she is keeping him on his toes! She probably has him in the cutest swing bob! No one could stack the back like Linda!
I am starting to have mini panic attacks bc my Mom-in- Law is already mentioning the lakehouse and the boat. When did swimsuit season get here? Luke's whole family is so skinny! I think I will be too hot in sweats! Maybe I will come down with swine! Then I won't have to be in a bikini! I have been working out like crazy, hopefully magically by memorial day weekend it will show. Like I am expecting miracles here, abs and all! Maybe I need to put down the miller light! I think I would rather be fat then not enjoy a beer! Or a glass of wine, which I am really into Pinot Grigio now(spelling?)
Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment